Brendalee Jackson email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell: 519-574-0288
Insured Certified Personal Trainer
1. Can-Fit-Pro (PTS) Personal Trainer Specialist.
2. Oh My Aching Knees & Hips: Pre & Post Knee & Hip Replacement Exercises Certificate. Can-Fit-Pro.
3. Fall Prevention & Balance Training Certificate Can-Fit-Pro.
4. Certified Weight Management Consultant, Human Kinetics.
5. First Aid, CPR Level C.
6. Mental Health First Aid, Mental Health Commission of Canada, Conestoga College.
7. Integrative Mental Health Certification, Allegra Learning Solutions, LLC.
8. Certified Mindful Movement Active Aging Specialist. Active Aging Certificate, Can-Fit-Pro.
9. Yoga With Resist-A-Ball. Can-Fit-Pro C.O.R.E. Instructor Specialty Certification.
10. Pilates With Resist-A-Ball. Can-Fit-Pro C.O.R.E. Instructor Specialty Certification.
11. Certified Specialty Instructor for C.O.R.E. Resist-A-Ball. Level l and Level ll. Can-Fit-Pro.
12. Human Kinetics, Can-Fit-Pro: Certification for Disordered Eating in Active and Sedentary Individuals.
13. Can-Fit-Pro Certification Workshop for Common Medical Conditions and Exercise Prescription For the Older, Adult.
14. Certificate in Stress Management, Allegra Learning Solutions, LLC.
15. Foam Rolling Certificate for Injury, Enhance Recovery, Increase Flexibility and Mobility and to Deal with Pain.
1. Heart Disease: Primary & Secondary Prevention.
2. Depression: Thinking Outside the Box.
3. Bone Density: Myths & Truths.
4. Exercise Programming for Dementia and Mild Cognitive Impairment.
5. Exercise Programming for Fibromyalgia.
6. The Gluten, the Bad and the Ugly.
7. What's Hiding in Your Health Food.
8. Carb's, Fat and Protein: Are all Calories Created Equal?
9. Exercise Programming for Cancer Patients.
10. A Few Moments A Day to Melt Stress Away.
11. Hyper-mobility and Yoga.
12. Gut Health = Optimal Health.
13. Mindful Eating.
* "Brendalee has supported me in my quest to lose weight and get in shape. Her expertise in fitness and knowledge of nutrition has been invaluable to me. Her upbeat demeanor is always welcome at the end of my busy days!
I particularly appreciate her extensive experience in working with individuals with previous injuries and her "we work to pain, not from pain" philosophy. I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done and taught me!"
* Hi, I am 44year old man that needed to loose weight, and learn better eating habits. So I called up Brendalee and she started coming to the house twice a week. Brendalee has been able to teach me the proper eating habits, and the correct exercises for me to be able to reach my goals. After 4 months of training with her and eating right, I have been able to shed 30 lbs. I would recommend Brendalee to anyone needing a push in the right direction.
* Thank you so much for helping me reach my goals. I am so happy with the weight I have already lost! You have given me the tools to make this part of my lifestyle.
Thanks again, Alyssa M.
* “Brendalee taught me about proper weight training and did a great job in helping me get toned up after I’d lost 50lbs by just doing cardio”
* "I love how Brendalee pays such attention to my personal challenges with fibromyalgia and when we first started working out she spent hours working a plan for working out, designed for me personally; and to date she has continued to research the best way that everyday works specifically for me.
Brendalee has allowed me to take small steps that have added up to such improved strength and fitness for me.
The best part of her coming to my house is, on days that I don't want to let her in the door or my body is very sore; she still insists on coming in and working out with me and inevitably, I feel better for doing it. If I had to go to a gym, most days I would never make it.
I really recommend her and really really appreciate her even when I don't feel I want her there. Thank you Brendalee."
* We learned allot from Brendalee and you can too! Not only fitness, but she also is a great advisor on proper form and eating tips if the goal is weight loss and maintenance as well as fitness. My husband and I learned how to have fitness success without the high cost of a gym membership.
* I am a middle age guy that was looking to get in shape and try to be more appealing to the ladies . I contacted Brenda and loved her personality right away, not to mention her GrEAT BODY. I worked out with her 3 times a week and strengthened my core, lost the flubber around the mid section. You can actually see the improvements after 4 weeks. I would suggest Brenda to any one looking to learn more about your body and looking to get in shape. She is a truly beautiful person.